Lost in translation???

piatok 15. októbra 2010

Crazy thing called love


Things I love:
  • my family and my love of my life
  • my friends
  • music and movies and music and movies (I am a music and movie junkie)
  • reading books ( I admit that I love Twilight saga, Jane Eyer, Die Welle, Maxim E. Matkin´s  staff)
  • nature during spring, warm summer nights, colorful autumn, snow in winter
  • sitting near to fire-place drinking hot chocolate
  • ocean
  • Paris, New York, California, San Francisco( never been there but one day I will definitely go there) Vienna, Prag (been there)
  • Bratislava castle
  • Hungarian Viszla (wanted to buy one little puppy, but my parents didn´t allowed me to buy one)
  • Spaghetty, pizza, italian cuisine
  • travelling
  • taking pictures
  • Damien Rice
 P.S. I just got the feeling that I have to write something in English

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...